Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to see you at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre! Here’s what to expect when you visit us. As a reminder, there will be NO OUTSIDE LAWN CHAIRS permitted into the venue. Lawn Chairs are available to rent, subject to availability. *Keep an eye on our website and social media handles, as guidelines are subject to change.
The box office at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre will be open on Fridays from 12pm-6pm and on show days starting at 12pm. If you’d like to purchase tickets, please visit us at www.livenation.com. We look forward to seeing you at our next show at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre.
Highway Desperado Tour 2023
with Mitchell Tenpenny, Corey Kent, and Dee Jay Silver
Friday, October 27
Box Office Opens: 12:00 PM
Parking Lots Open: 4:00 PM
Gates Open: 5:30 PM
Show Time: 7:30 PM
To reduce contact with guest belongings and for security reasons, no outside Lawn Chairs will be allowed into the building starting in 2023. Lawn Chairs are available for rental for guests on the Lawn (see our upgrades tab for details).
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to the venue: (Subject to change)
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (6”x 9”).
- Cameras - nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food - in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water - up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
- Umbrellas- small/parasol
For all general venue related topics, please see our FAQs below.
All events are Mobile Entry. That means your mobile device will be used to gain access to the event. Tickets will not be emailed or available for print (for previously scheduled shows where you selected print at home or mail, your tickets will be honored accordingly).
You have two options to access your tickets:
1. Add tickets to your mobile wallet by downloading the Live Nation App.
- Click My Tickets and select your upcoming show.
- Add the ticket(s) to your phone's wallet and you're done!
- Present your mobile ticket(s) at entry
2. Add tickets to your mobile wallet by visiting Live Nation on your mobile browser.
- On your mobile phone, visit livenation.com in your web browser and select My Tickets.
- Sign in and select your desired order.
- Add the ticket(s) to your phone's wallet and you're done!
- Present your mobile ticket(s) at entry.
Phone troubles? Visit the box office on event day for assistance. Be prepared to show your ID.
Purchase tickets for a group? Arriving separately? Transfer tickets directly to friends and family using the Live Nation App. To expedite entry, we recommend doing this prior to arriving at the event.
- Using the Live Nation App or your phone's web browser, sign in to your account.
- Select the desired order and tap Transfer Tickets (event eligibility may vary).
- Select the ticket you'd like to transfer. Add the recipient's information and send. The recipient will receive an email with the ticket.
Due to large crowds and high traffic, be sure to leave early and give yourself plenty of time at the venue. Increase your phone screen brightness to assist with scanning. Lastly, make sure you have a fully charged battery!
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre strives to ensure that all of our guests have a great time at our venue. If you need additional assistance while you are here, please make sure you let us know.
- Ticketing- ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Day of Show Parking- Accessible Parking - Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to the specific lot. You do not need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Unexpected Needs- If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend going through www.livenation.com to exchange all tickets for accessible seating. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of the show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to seat you. Please remember that accessible seating permits for the guest with the accessible need and one companion.
- Interpreter Requests- If you will need an interpreter for an event, please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests who request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at will call. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. Please contact iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Hearing Assistance- Guests who require assisted listening devices can contact our venue office prior to the event to arrange for a device. Please give us at least 2 days' notice. We can be reached at iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com.
- Service Animals- Service animals are permitted inside the venue during events. Only registered working animals are permitted. iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre requires, consistent with the ADA, that service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents them from using these devices. Individuals who cannot use such devices must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective methods.
- Accommodations- All venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
What is your address?
Our address is 601-7 Sansburys Way, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
What are your policies involving alcohol?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre offers a wide variety of alcoholic beverages for purchase during your time at the venue. You are not permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages into the venue. A valid and current Driver License or State ID card is required to purchase alcohol- guests will be required to show ID every time they purchase.
Are service animals permitted at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Service animals are permitted inside the venue during events. Only registered working animals are permitted.
What if I have car troubles at the venue?
If any assistance is needed with your vehicle please contact your normal Emergency Assistance provider. iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre does not have tow or lockout services on site. Emergency assistance vehicles are permitted on property to assist with lockouts, jumps or tows but the guest will need to arrange for such services.
Do you guys conduct bag searches?
All bags are subject to search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue please return them to your vehicle.
What are your policies for banners and signs?
Signs larger than 8.5 x 11 in are not permitted into the venue. This size is a standard sheet of paper. We do not allow in banners or signs that are larger than this due to the potential to block other guests view of the performance. All signs must be appropriate in nature and not be a distraction to the artist.
Do you have bus parking?
For more information on bus parking, please call us at 561-795-8883. Bus parking will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
What are your policies involving cameras?
SUBJECT TO CHANGE- The standard venue policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 in- it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists do not permit cameras so please check back for the show you will be attending to ensure that we will be allowing cameras in.
What happens if a show cancels?
Cancellations will only occur in the event of severe weather, artist cancelation, or an act of God. In the event of a cancelation, we will provide additional information via venue social media channels, through emails to ticketholders, or by phone. Refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
What are your policies involving cell phones?
Generally cell phones are permitted in the venue. On occasions, comedy shows in particular, cell phones usage may not be allowed due to artist requests.
Are kids welcome at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
All of our events are all ages. Children 2 and under do not require a ticket, but must sit on a parent's lap. Please go to the venue box office the day of the show (starting when gates open) to obtain a child's pass.
Are weapons permitted at the venue?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre does not allow weapons on our property. Guests should follow all applicable laws regarding securing a weapon in a vehicle if they have it on them when they arrive. The venue will not secure weapons and will take no responsibility for any weapons left in vehicles.
Are concessions available for purchase at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre offers a wide variety of concession options through the venue. This includes alcoholic beverages, Trejo's Tacos (North Plaza), cheeseburgers, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, candy, popcorn, fountain soda, water, and Red Bull.
Concessions are located throughout the venue and food trucks may also be on-site.
How do I contact iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Venue Phone number–(561) 795-8883
Venue Email– iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com
Do you have any specials for designated drivers?
Our concessionaire offers free fountain sodas to guests that commit to be the designated driver for their party. Please visit the designated driver / Guest Services booth located in the north plaza.
Do you allow water in your venue?
Guests are permitted to bring in one (1) factory sealed bottle of water up to one gallon in size. This policy is subject to change based on artist requests or safety considerations. Aluminum bottles, refillable plastic water bottles are permitted. Camelbacks are not permitted.
Water refill stations & fountains are located outside the restrooms in the north and south plaza.
How do drop off's work at your venue?
Drop off areas are located inside Gate 5 off of Southern Blvd. Please let the parking staff know that you are dropping someone off and they will direct you. Guests cannot remain in their vehicles during the event- they must drop off and return 45 minutes prior to the end of the show. If you are not back within 45 minutes of the end of the event- you will not be allowed to enter until the majority of cars have exited the parking lot. Local law enforcement will shut down all incoming traffic and only allow traffic out of the venue.
What happens in the event of an emergency?
In the event of an emergency while on-site - iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre has trained paramedics to assist with any medical issues. First aid is located at the South entry gate, but any staff member with a radio can dispatch First Aid to the location needed. Local law enforcement officers are also on site for every event and can assist if needed or requested. Venue management works closely with all appropriate emergency agencies and services to ensure that we are up to date on any dangerous weather or potential crowd related issues.
In the event of a weather emergency - we will communicate with guests that are inside of the facility as well as guests on their way to the venue. Please follow us on social media for the latest developments on event days:
Are you hiring?
We're hiring year-round! If you are interested in working for the venue, click here.
How do I enter iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
There are a total of two entrance to the facility. North and South Gates are available for use regardless of the ticket type. The Fast Lane gate is located on the north side adjacent to the box office. You must have your Fast Lane pass to utilize this gate. The VIP Club has a separate entry gate located next to the box office. All guests using this gate must be VIP clients and have the appropriate ticket.
Where can I find a list of shows for the season?
A complete listing of events can be found here.
Who should I go to if I need assistance?
If you need assistance while at an event please visit our guest services area located in the north plaza or text us at 561-536-3822 with your seat location.
Do you offer Fast Lane passes?
For select events guests can purchase Fast Lane passes here. The Fast Lane passes do not permit the guest to enter any earlier than the designated gate time, however it does have a shorter line. Fast Lane Gates are located on the North side adjacent to the Box Office.
When do the parking lots and gates open?
Parking lots will generally open two hours prior to our scheduled gate time. Gate times vary, but are usually one hour prior to show time. Please check the specific event page as these dates are subject to change. Please do not attempt to enter the venue any earlier than the designated times as you will be turned around and told to return when the parking lots open.
Do you offer group ticket sales?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre does not offer group ticket sales. If you have a large party that will be attending the show the only option would be to contact our Premium Experiences team at (561) 793-6982. Our team sells all VIP boxes, Rockstar seats, suites, and the VIP club at the venue that can accommodate larger parties than the standard ticket limit.
What are your policies for guest conduct?
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with venue policy, state and local laws. Any guest that is acting in a manner that venue management deems unsafe can be subject to eviction. If a guest violates a state or local law they will be subject to any tickets or punishment deemed necessary by local law enforcement. iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre reserves the right to deny entry to any guest for any reason or no reason. If a guest is denied entry to any event, such guest will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the event.
How do you accommodate guests with disabilities?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre strives to ensure that all of our guests have a great time at our venue. If you need additional assistance while you are here please make sure you let us know.
- Ticketing - ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range, but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Day of Show Parking - Accessible Parking is located adjacent to the box office on the north side. Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to this lot. Guests need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking - please park in the general lots.
- Accessible Station - if you have questions or need assistance we have a table staffed with customer service employees to help answer questions related to seating or other accommodations. These stations are located at the Guest Services Booth on the north and south sides of the venue.
- Interpreter Requests - if you will need an interpreter for an event please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests are required to provide proof of a ticket purchase prior to making this request. We will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening when you arrive at the venue and take you to your seats. There is no charge for interpreter services. Please call (561) 795-8883 or email iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Accommodations - all venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
Do you offer accommodations for those who may need hearing assistance?
Guests that require assisted listening devices can contact our venue office prior to the event to arrange for a device. Please give us at least 2 days notice. We can be reached by phone at 561-795-8883 or by email at iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com.
What items do you allow in your venue?
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (6”x 9”).
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
What items are prohibited from iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Drones, outside lawn chairs and the following are not permitted into the venue:
Can I rent a lawn chair?
For your safety and convenience, chairs of any kind are NOT permitted to be brought into the venue starting in 2023.
Lawn chairs are available for rent in advance or when you arrive at the lawn. Prices vary per show. Subject to availability. Reserve yours in advance here.
Lawn chairs must be turned in at the end of the event.
How does lawn seating work?
The lawn is always first come, first serve. Guests may notice a row or seat number on their lawn ticket, but that is only used for tracking purposes. There are no assigned seats on the lawn.
Do you have a lost and found?
If you lose an item while you are at an event- you can visit our Guest Services booth located in the North Plaza to see if it has been turned in. If the item is not found the night of the show, please call us at 561-795-8883 or email us at iThinkAmpInquiry@LiveNation.com.
What happens if my tickets are lost or stolen?
Please report any lost or stolen tickets to Ticketmaster as soon as you are aware they are missing or destroyed. For more information, please visit Ticketmaster.com.
How do I get to iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
From the North: Take I-95 or Florida's Turnpike South to Okeechobbee Blvd. Take Okeechobee Blvd west to Sansbury's Way. Turn left onto Sansbury's Way. Take Sansbury's Way to Weisman Way and make a right. The amphitheatre will be on the left.
From the South: Take I-95 or Florida's Turnpike North to Southern Blvd. Take Southern Blvd west to Fairgrounds Road and make a right at Gate 12. The amphitheatre will be on the right.
What if I need medical assistance at the venue?
First Aid is located at the south venue entrance. We have trained medical personnel that are able to assist with any issue you encounter. If you have medication that you need stored in a refrigerator please go to the first aid station and our medical staff will assist you. If you have a condition that requires you to use a needle for medication while you are here, please do so in our medical office so the syringe can be properly disposed of.
Is merchandise available for purchase at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Merchandise will be available for all concerts at our Concert Gear booths located in north and south plazas. For Festival shows- there will be merchandise located throughout the facility and sold by various vendors. All concert gear is property of the artist and the venue has no responsibility related to the craftsmanship or style of any merchandise. Please make sure you check that you have the correct size and there are no defects in the shirt before you walk away from the stand. The venue cannot assist with replacing or refunding any merchandise after the event has ended.
Can I park my motorcycle at the venue?
Motorcycles can park in general parking areas near the box office subject to availability. There is no additional fee for motorcycle parking.
Do you offer overnight RV camping and parking at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
We offer overnight RV Camping/Parking here. This includes 50 AMP electric, water, and sewage. Check-in is at 3:00 PM on show day and check-out is 12:00 PM the following day.
How does parking work at the venue?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre at the South Florida Fairgrounds parking lots are reserved for concert patrons only. Parking fee is show specific. Please check online event info for specifics. Parking lots open approx. 3 hours prior to show. If you arrive earlier, you may be subject to an additional parking fee.
Do you have law enforcement on site?
Local law enforcement are on site for every event and are responsible for directing all traffic into the venue. On Duty law enforcement officers are the only individuals able to carry a weapon on our property. We do not allow conceal and carry weapons to be brought onto our property nor we will secure them.
Is Premier Parking available for purchase?
Premier Parking is available for every event. The price will vary based on the event. This can be purchased prior to the show here or on-site at the venue. Premier Parking is located north of the venue Box Office inside Gate 2A (map here). Premier Parking does not guarantee early exit out of the parking lot.
Do you offer Premium/VIP & Rockstar seating?
If you are interested in purchasing a floor box, season seats or club access for the season please contact our Premium Experiences department at (561) 793-6982. Neither the venue receptionists nor the box office can answer questions regarding pricing or availability for these boxes.
Can I host a private event at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Am I able to take public transportation to the venue?
Please visit the following site to get more information on taking public transportation to iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre: http://discover.pbcgov.org/palmtran/Pages/default.aspx
Is re-entry permitted at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Re-entry is not permitted at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought in with you. If you do leave at any point in the evening- you will not be allowed back in without a new ticket.
What are your recycling initiatives and protocols?
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre participates in a venue wide recycling program. You will find recycling bins located through-out the venue. Please recycle where possible.
Where can I find a restroom?
Restrooms are located in both north and south plazas.
How is security at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre?
Venue security and law enforcement are located throughout the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment. All security personnel are wearing white shirts and can assist with any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our on-site staff if any assistance is needed.
Your safety and security are most important to us. The following details will outline our general venue’s guidelines:
What are your security procedures?
When coming through the gates, please plan on security using metal detectors and/or a physical pat down for our search procedures. All bags are subject to inspection. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please visit our First Aid station near the south entry and they will give you an alternative to our metal detectors. More information can be found here https://www.livenation.com/venueguidelines/
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is not permitted in the amphitheatre (e-cigarettes and vaping included). Guests may smoke on the lawn or in the plazas. If another guest complains about the smoke, we may ask you to refrain from smoking or move to another location. We appreciate your cooperation.
How do sponsorships work?
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to our office- please call (561) 795-8883 and ask to speak with someone in sponsorship. Any handouts or presence on site needs to be cleared with venue sponsorship. If you do not have permission to be on site you will be escorted off property.
Are strollers permitted?
All strollers are subject to search and are not permitted on the lawn due to the steep slope.
What are your tailgating policies?
All Tailgating activities must be conducted in accordance with Florida Law. Florida law (FS 562.11 and FS 843.02) prohibits drinking in public and public intoxication. Underage drinking is prohibited by law, and will be dealt with aggressively by Palm Beach County Sherriff's Office and Florida ABT.
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre parking lots are reserved for concert patrons only.
No glass bottles are permitted. No golf carts permitted.
Be respectful of other guests.
Is audio recording allowed?
Some shows do allow audio recording so please contact us prior to the event you are attending to confirm if this will be allowed.
Where should taxis and ride-share apps drop off?
Drop off is located at Gate 5 off of Southern Boulevard.
How is traffic control around the venue?
Traffic is controlled by local law enforcement and the venue. If there are any major traffic issues that will impact the start of the event we will post this information on our social media pages.
Are upgrades available for purchase?
Upgrades are available through our the Live Nation app on a show-by-show basis. Click here and select your show to see what is available.
What happens when weather occurs?
All shows will go on rain or shine, however, in the event of severe weather we will update fans with show info via our social media pages. Ticket purchasers who have opted into communications will also receive emails with additional information.
An event may be delayed, postponed, or canceled depending on the severity of the weather expected.
What are your will call protocols?
Will call tickets are available for pickup at the box office located adjacent to the North gates on show days only beginning at 12pm. All will call is located here. Please make sure that you have a photo ID matching the purchasers name to pick up tickets. Any name changes need to go through Ticketmaster Customer Service- 800-653-8000.
Guests are not permitted to put tickets in will call for other guests to pick up. You will need to arrange to meet your party at the facility to deliver tickets.
If tickets or passes are being left for you- they will only be left at the box office. This includes meet and greet passes, backstage passes, press passes, and tickets from the tour or other promotional company. We do not get these tickets until the day of the event close to doors so please do not try to pick them up earlier. If your tickets/passes are not in will call you will need to contact the person that left them for you to determine where they are. The box office cannot contact any member of the tour for you.
Experience the VIP lifestyle at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre with Season Tickets: amazing seats, premium parking, VIP Club access, and personalized service can all be yours. Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable outing with friends or family, new ways to entertain clients or reward your team at the office, we have a season ticket package that will exceed your expectations and make your concert experience extraordinary.
- Premium Concert Seats
- VIP Parking (closest to the venue)
- VIP Club Access
- Private Venue Entrance
- Private Restrooms
- Additional Ticket Opportunities To Other Live Nation concert events in West Palm Beach
- Dedicated customer service staff
Don’t miss your chance to become a Season Ticket holder!Secure Your Season Tickets and Amenities Today
Season Tickets and VIP Ticket Packages at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre provide a fantastic way to reward clients and employees, as well as a great way to enjoy a show with friends and family.
* Required fields
Legendary Venue, Epic Private Events!
Featuring outdoor setting and soaring views, iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre is the perfect location for your next conference, corporate event, fundraiser, private concert or graduation. With access to the world’s greatest musical entertainment, state-of-the-art lighting and sound, custom menus and mixology, our talented staff handles every detail, so you don’t have to. Accommodating up to 17,200 guests, and located 10 miles from Palm Beach County Convention Center, 10 miles from Downtown, and 8 miles from Palm Beach International Airport this unique venue will exceed expectations.
Plan Your Event Today
For Multi-Location Events, Please Contact our National Sales Team
Contact Our Special Events Sales Team
iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
- 601-7 Sansburys Way West Palm Beach, FL 33411