Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to see you! Here’s what to expect when you visit us again. *Keep an eye on our website and social media handles as guidelines are subject to change.
- Tickets are available on our events page
- Upgrades are available on our upgrades page
- For more venue related details, visit the Venue Details tab
Please review our Clear Bag, Mobile Ticketing, and Contactless Payment information before you arrive:
A clear bag policy is in place. We will allow CLEAR plastic/vinyl tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (6”x 9”). The small clutch bags do not need to be clear. No other bags of any type will be allowed. Any bags that do not meet our guidelines must be returned to your vehicle.
All events are mobile entry only. Please download your tickets to your phone using the Live Nation app at home before driving to the venue. Previously delivered hard/paper tickets will also be honored. Get more info at livenation.com/venuemobileticketing
- All points of sale will only accept credit. In the event you are not carrying a credit card, staff will be available on-site at the West Gate Guest Services booth to exchange cash for card, dollar for dollar, without any service fees.
ON-SITE parking is available for free. Upgraded parking options and parking for oversized vehicles may be purchased in advance via livenation.com or you may purchase on-site. Limited quantities are available.
Oversize vehicles will be charged a flat rate upon arrival or buy your spot in advance at LiveNation.com. Oversize parking must be purchased for buses, limos and any vehicle that is 15 passenger van or larger.
Accessible parking is located in the paved lots for guests with an ADA placard at no charge. You must present your placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited.Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue. Permitted items are, as always, subject to change depending on the show. Check our Facebook page on the day of show for specific permitted items and show info:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (6”x 9”).
- Food in a clear, 1-gallon ziploc bag. One bag per person
- Water- 20oz factory sealed or empty bottle per person, other drinks are not permitted
- Standard size 3' diameter umbrella. Golf umbrellas and/or umbrellas with metal/plastic tips are not permitted
- Pocket size digital/disposable camera – non-professional only, no detachable lenses
- Small binoculars
- Non-aerosol sun tan lotion and bug repellent
*subject to change per event
*Camera Policy: Small non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video, removable lens or GoPro cameras are not permitted.Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind – including but not limited to knives, guns, mace, pepper spray etc.
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Lawn Chairs (available for rent)
- Hard/Soft sided/large coolers
- Bags that are not clear or are larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
- iPads or tablets
- Video cameras
- Large signs, posters or flags
- In-Line skates, skateboards, bicycles or action sports equipment
- Wagons or large non-collapsible stroller
- Boot Spurs
- Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, staff, or performers
- Aerosol sun tan lotion or bug spray
- Wallet chains
*subject to change per event,
*Due to artist requests, ALLOWED/NOT-ALLOWED items are subject to change without notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.Pick Up and Drop Off-Uber/Lyft:
When dropping off a guest(s), stay in the far LEFT LANE when you arrive. The parking staff will direct you to the Drop Off area at the entrance ramp.
If you are arriving in an Uber/Lyft, please notify the parking attendants so they may direct the vehicle to the designated Uber/Lyft area.
The Pavilion at Star Lake
665 PA-18, Burgettstown, PA 15021
The Pavilion at Star Lake strives to ensure that all of our guests have a great time at our venue. If you need additional assistance while you are here, please make sure you let us know.
- Ticketing- ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range, but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Day of Show Parking- Accessible Parking is located between the East and West gates. Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to this lot. You do not need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Accessible Stations- If you have questions or need assistance, we have a table staffed with customer service employees to help answer questions related to seating or other accommodations. These stations are located at the East and West entrance gates.
- Unexpected Needs- If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend going through www.livenation.com to exchange all tickets for accessible seating. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of the show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to seat you. Please remember that accessible seating permits for the guest with the accessible need and one companion.
- Interpreter Requests- If you will need an interpreter for an event, please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests that request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at will call. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. There is no charge for interpreter services. Please call 724-947-7400 to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Accommodations- All venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
665 PA-18, Burgettstown, PA 15021
All Access Passes
All Access passes or Backstage Passes are not available for purchase. Visit www.livenation.com to view any VIP packages that may involve a meet and greet or additional access. The venue box office does not sell any meet and greet, backstage or venue passes.
Animals - Service
Service animals are permitted inside the venue during events. Only registered working animals are permitted.
If any assistance is needed with your vehicle, please contact your normal Emergency Assistance provider. Our venue does not have tow or lockout services on site. Emergency assistance vehicles are permitted on property to assist with lockouts, jumps or tows, but the guest will need to arrange for such services.
All bags are subject to search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue, please return them to your vehicle.
To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, a Clear Bag Policy will be enforced: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (6”x 9”).
Banners and Signs
Signs larger than 8.5 X 11 in are not permitted into the venue. This size is a standard sheet of paper. We do not allow in banners or signs that are larger than this due to the potential to block other guests view of the performance. All signs must be appropriate in nature and not be a distraction to the artist.
Bike racks are located West Entrance Gate . All bikes must be removed by the end of the event. Our venue is not responsible for lost or stolen bicycles.
The Box Office is only open on show days. You can purchase tickets in person directly via our box office or purchase tickets online any time at LiveNation.com.
Buyer Beware: tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, refunded, lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so are void and therefore not valid for entry.
Bus Parking/Oversize Parking
Buses are considered an oversized vehicle and will be parked at a designated location. Please see parking lot attendant upon entering for assistance. Oversized vehicles will be charged an additional fee which can be purchased in advance or upon entry to the parking lot. An oversize vehicle is classified as any vehicle that is a 15-passenger van or larger, including limos.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE - The standard venue policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 in, it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists do not permit cameras so please check back for the show you will be attending to ensure that we will be allowing cameras in.
The venue does not allow camping or overnight parking of any kind.
Cancellations will only occur in the event of severe weather, artist cancellation, or an act of God. In the event of a cancellation, local media will be notified and any information about a potential reschedule will be made available. Refunds will be available at the point of purchase.
Cash to Card
Cash to Card stations are available in our plazas for fans who need to transfer funds onto cards for points of purchase at the venue. A cash to card machine will also available in our West plaza.
Generally cell phones are permitted in the venue. On occasions, comedy shows in particular, cell phones usage may not be allowed due to artist requests.
All of our events are all ages. All guests are required to have a ticket, regardless of age.
Conceal and Carry
Our venue does not allow weapons on our property. Guests should follow all applicable laws regarding securing a weapon in a vehicle if they have it on them when they arrive. The venue will not secure weapons and will take no responsibility for any weapons left in vehicles.
Our venue offers a wide variety of concession options through the venue. This includes cheeseburgers, hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, candy, popcorn, fountain soda (Pepsi Products), water, and Red Bull.
Concessions are located throughout the venue
Venue Phone Number – 724-947-7400
Venue Email – StarLakePavilion@LiveNation.com
Venue Address – 665 Rt 18, Burgettstown, PA 15021
Credit / Debit Cards
All points of sale will only accept credit or debit. In the event you are not carrying a credit or debit card, staff will be available on-site at the West Gate Guest Services Booth to exchange cash for card, dollar for dollar, without any service fees.
UPMC Health Plan Designated Driver Program
Our concessionaire offers free fountain sodas to guests that commit to be the designated driver for their party, courtesy of UPMC Health Plan. Please visit the designated driver booth located at guest services on the East and West entrance gates.
Guests are permitted to bring in One (1) factory sealed bottle of water up to 20 oz in size. This policy is subject to change based on artist requests or safety considerations. Aluminum bottles, refillable plastic water bottles are permitted. Camelbacks are not permitted.
Drop off areas are located at the main entrance to the parking lots. Please let the parking staff know that you are dropping someone off and they will direct you. Guests cannot remain in their vehicles during the event- they must drop off and return 45 minutes prior to the end of the show. If you are not back within 45 minutes of the end of the event- you will not be allowed to enter until the majority of cars have exited the parking lot. Local law enforcement will shut down all incoming traffic and only allow traffic out of the venue.
In the event of an emergency while on site, our venue has trained paramedics to assist with any medical issues. First aid is located on the East plaza, but any staff member with a radio can dispatch First Aid to the location needed. Local law enforcement officers are also on site for every event and can assist if needed or requested. Venue management works closely with all appropriate emergency agencies and services to ensure that we are up to date on any dangerous weather or potential crowd related issues. In the event of a weather emergency, we will communicate with guests that are inside of the facility as well as guests on their way to the venue. Please follow our Facebook page for the latest developments on event days.
There are a total of four entrance gates to the facility. East, West and South Gates are available for use regardless of the ticket type. There is 1 Fast Lane located at each entry gate. You must have your Fast Lane pass to utilize this gate. The VIP Club has a separate entry gate located by premium parking. All guests using this gate must be VIP clients and have the appropriate ticket.
A complete listing of events can be found here.
If you need assistance while at an event, please visit our guest services areas located at the East and West entrances.
We will do our best to get any fan mail sent to the venue to the appropriate parties. We cannot guarantee that any package or letter will be given to an artist. We recommend visiting the artist’s website and sending any items to their designated address. We are not responsible for returning anything that is sent to the venue for an artist.
For select events guests can purchase Fast Lane passes via www.livenation.com. The Fast Lane pass provides a designated line and entry before the general public for quick and easy access into the event.
Parking lots will generally open 2 hours prior to our scheduled gate time. Gate times vary, but are usually 60 minutes prior to show time. Please check the specific event page as these dates are subject to change. Please do not attempt to enter the venue any earlier than the designated times as you will be turned around and told to return when the parking lots open.
Group Ticket Sales
If you have a large party that will be attending the show and are interested in hospitality options, please contact our Premium Seating Department. Premium Seating sells all VIP boxes, suites, and clubs at the venue that can accommodate larger parties than the standard ticket limit.
Guests are expected to behave respectfully and in accordance with venue policy, state and local laws. Any guest that is acting in a manner that venue management deems unsafe can be subject to eviction. If a guest violates a state or local law they will be subject to any tickets or punishment deemed necessary by local law enforcement. We reserve the right to deny entry to any guest for any reason or no reason. If a guest is denied entry to any event, such guest will be issued a refund of the face value of the ticket for the event.
Guests with Disabilities
Our venue strives to ensure that all of our guests have a great time at our venue. If you need additional assistance while you are here, please make sure you let us know.
- Ticketing - ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range, but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Day of Show Parking - Accessible Parking is located between the East and West gates Let the parking staff know that you need accessible parking and they will direct you to this lot. You do not need to have an accessible placard in order to park in this lot, but please be advised that parking is limited. If you do not absolutely need accessible parking, please park in the general lots.
- Accessible Stations- if you have questions or need assistance we have a table staffed with customer service employees to help answer questions related to seating or other accommodations. These stations are located at the East and West entrance gates.
- Unexpected Needs - if you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend going through www.livenation.com to exchange all tickets for accessible seating. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of the show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to seat you. Please remember that accessible seating permits for the guest with the accessible need and one companion.
- Interpreter Requests - if you will need an interpreter for an event, please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests that request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at will call. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. There is no charge for interpreter services. Please call 724-947-7400 to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Accommodations - all venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
Guests that require assisted listening devices can contact our venue office prior to the event to arrange for a device. Please give us at least 2 days notice. Guests that require interpreter service can call the venue and arrange this for any event. We need at least 2 weeks notice to secure an interpreter. We can be reached at 724-947-7400.
There are hotels located in both Weirton, WV and Pittsburgh, PA
Lawn Chair Rental
Lawn chairs are available for rent at a low cost per chair and must be turned in at the end of the event. No outside lawn chairs are permitted to enter the venue.
The lawn is always first come, first served. Guests may notice a row or seat number on their lawn ticket, but that is only used for tracking purposes. There are no assigned seats on the lawn. However, we are now offering reserved lawn upgrades in a preferred section that includes lawn chair rental!
Lost and Found
Please check this link to claim any items that were collected by our team. If you do not see your item, feel free to try to give us a call at 724-947-7400
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Please report any lost or stolen tickets to Ticketmaster as soon as you are aware they are missing or destroyed. If a ticket needs to be reprinted during the event, guests can visit the box office and have their ticket reprinted for a fee.
Media Relations / Press Passes
Any media inquiries need to be directed to our Local Office – 724-947-7400
First Aid is located on the East plaza. We have trained medical personnel that are able to assist with any issue you encounter. We have ambulances on site throughout the duration of the event that can transport guests if needed. If you have medication that you need stored in a refrigerator, please go to a guest service booth and our medical staff will assist you. If you have a condition that requires you to use a needle for medication while you are here, please do so in our medical office so the syringe can be properly disposed of.
Merchandise will be available for all concerts at our Concert Gear booths located on the East and West plazas. For Festival shows- there will be merchandise located throughout the facility and sold by various vendors. All concert gear is property of the artist and the venue has no responsibility related to the craftsmanship or style of any merchandise. Please make sure you check that you have the correct size and there are no defects in the shirt before you walk away from the stand. The venue cannot assist with replacing or refunding any merchandise after the event has ended.
Motorcycles can park in our designated location by the West Gate. There is no additional fee for motorcycle parking.
General lots will open 2 hours prior to gate time.
Premier and Reserved Parking are available for every event. The price will vary based on event. This can be purchased prior to the show via www.livenation.com or on site at the venue. For ease of access and to assist in continued traffic flow it is strongly suggested to purchase Premier and Reserved Parking in advance of arrival to the venue.
Premier Parking is located on the lot adjacent to the East gate. Reserved Parking is your own parking spot that is waiting just for you. Regardless of when you show up, you are guaranteed one of our best parking spaces with easy access to the East Gate! Premier and Reserved Parking DO NOT guarantee early exit out of the parking lot.
Local law enforcement are on site for every event and are responsible for directing all traffic into the venue. On duty law enforcement officers are the only individuals able to carry a weapon on our property. We do not allow conceal and carry weapons to be brought onto our property nor we will secure them.
Premium / VIP Seating
If you are interested in purchasing a floor box, season seats, or club access for the season, please contact our PSS department at 724-947-7400. Neither the venue receptionists nor the box office can answer questions regarding pricing or availability for these boxes.
Re-Entry is not permitted at our venue. Please ensure that everything you will need for the event is brought in with you. If you do leave at any point in the evening; you will not be allowed back in without a new ticket.
Our venue participates in a venue wide recycling program. You will find recycling bins located throughout the venue. Please recycle where possible.
Restrooms are located on the East and West plazas.
Scalping or reselling tickets is strictly prohibited on the property of the venue. Any guest caught selling tickets on property will be turned over to local law enforcement.
Venue security and law enforcement are located throughout the facility to ensure a safe and secure environment. All security personnel are wearing white shirts and can assist with any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our on-site staff if any assistance is needed.
When coming through the gates, please plan on security using metal detectors and/or a physical pat down for our search procedures. All bags are subject to inspection. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please visit our First Aid station and they will give you an alternative to our metal detectors. More information can be found here https://www.livenation.com/venueguidelines/
Designated smoking areas are located within the venue. While we do not restrict smoking on the lawn, if guests around you are complaining, we will ask you to smoke in the plazas. We appreciate your cooperation.
Sponsorship / Hand Outs
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to our office- please call 412-505-8000 and ask to speak with someone in sponsorship. Any handouts or presence on site needs to be cleared with venue sponsorship. If you do not have permission to be on site you will be escorted off property.
Are not permitted because there is nowhere for them to be stored. The lawn has an incline that makes it unsafe for strollers to be on the lawn.
Tailgating is permitted in the parking lots. One parking space per vehicle is permitted. Saving parking spaces is not permitted. No fire pits or open flames, glass bottles, portable generators or deep fryers. Drive aisles and fire lanes must be clear at all time. Guests on property must posses an event ticket.
Some shows do allow audio recording so please contact us prior to the event you are attending to confirm if this will be allowed.
Please visit one of our guest service booths prior to departure for information.
Are permitted in the venue but cannot be opened or used in the pavilion or to block another fan's view of the show.
Upgrades are available through our Experience App- visit www.lnexperience.com to download the program and see all of the upgrades and experiences we have available.
The VIP Club is located on the East plaza of the venue. Guests must have a valid day of show wristband to gain access to the club.
The VIP lots are located to the left as you enter the venue. Guests must have a pass or be on the parking list to access these lots. Guests can enter through the farthest left lane labeled VIP Parking and be directed to this lot.
Will call tickets are available for pickup at the box office located at the West Gate. Please make sure that you have a photo ID matching the purchaser's name to pick up tickets. Any name changes need to go through Ticketmaster Customer Service- 800-653-8000.
Guests are not permitted to put tickets in will call for other guests to pick up. You will need to arrange to meet your party at the facility to deliver tickets.
If tickets or passes are being left for you, they will only be left at the box office. This includes meet and greet passes, backstage passes, press passes, and tickets from the tour or other promotional company. We do not get these tickets until the day of the event close to doors so please do not try to pick them up earlier. If your tickets/passes are not in will call, you will need to contact the person that left them for you to determine where they are. The box office cannot contact any member of the tour for you.
Experience the VIP lifestyle with Season Tickets: amazing seats, premium parking, VIP Club access, and personalized service can all be yours. Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable outing with friends or family, new ways to entertain clients or reward your team at the office, we have a season ticket package that will exceed your expectations and make your concert experience extraordinary.
- Premium Concert Seats
- VIP Parking (closest to the venue)
- VIP Club Access
- Private Venue Entrance
- Private Restrooms
- Additional Ticket Opportunities To Other Live Nation Concert Events In Pittsburgh
- Dedicated customer service staff
Don’t miss your chance to become a Season Ticket holder!
* Required fields
Legendary Venue, Epic Private Events!
Featuring outdoor setting and soaring views, The Pavilion at Star Lake is the perfect location for your next conference, corporate event, fundraiser, private concert or graduation. With access to the world’s greatest musical entertainment, state-of-the-art lighting and sound, custom menus and mixology, our talented staff handles every detail, so you don’t have to. Accommodating up to 23,000 guests, this unique venue will exceed expectations.
Plan Your Event Today
For Multi-Location Events, Please Contact our National Sales Team
Contact Our Special Events Sales Team
The Pavilion at Star Lake
- 665 PA-18, Burgettstown, PA 15021