Know Before You Go!
Coming to a show? Here's a few things to know before you go!
Doors generally open one hour before the show's scheduled start time.
The following bag policy is in place: Bags up to 12” x 6” x 12” are allowed in the venue. All bags will be searched prior to entry. Bags that are not clear will be subject to additional search.
All our events will be Mobile Entry. That means your mobile device will be used to gain access to the event. Tickets will not be emailed or available for print.
For more information on mobile entry, click here.
Phone troubles? Visit the box office on event day for assistance. Be prepared to show your ID.
Cashless payments will be available at all points of sale and are recommended
17 Irving Pl, New York, NY 10003
Our box office is located at 17 Irving Pl, New York, directly on the front of the venue. The box office is open only on show days. On show days, the box office will open at door time. We accepts Visa, MasterCard and cash payments. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, refunded, lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void and therefore not valid for entry. We recommend purchasing tickets directly via our box office, Ticketmaster or Live Nation only.
- Ticketing- ADA tickets can be purchased online via www.livenation.com. You do not need to call the box office to place an order as all of our accessible tickets are available through www.livenation.com. Look for the logo on the Find Tickets page to view all available accessible seats. We do have accessible seating in every price range, but be advised it does occasionally sell out. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets.
- Unexpected Needs- If you have had an injury or illness that prevents you from using the original seat you purchased, we strongly recommend going through www.livenation.com to exchange all tickets for accessible seating. We will have a very limited number of seats available on the day of the show for such issues, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to seat you. Please remember that accessible seating permits for the guest with the accessible need and one companion.
- Interpreter Requests- If you will need an interpreter for an event, please give us at least 2 weeks notice to secure. Guests that request an interpreter will need to pick up their tickets at will call. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. Call 414-455-9550 to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
- Hearing Assistance- Guests that require assisted listening devices can contact our venue office prior to the event to arrange for a device. Please give us at least 2 days' notice. We can be reached at 414-455-9550.
- Accommodations- All venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
Can I smoke in the venue?
Irving Plaza is a non-smoking venue. Smoking of cigarettes and/or electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside. During events there is a smoking section set up outside of the venue's primary entry doors in order to accommodate smoking patrons. Please note the smoking section is not accessible at the beginning of shows, as that space may still be occupied by fans in line for entry.
Is the venue all-ages?
Most shows are all ages events, unless otherwise specified on our calendar. The venue has two levels, both with bars. The first floor has a bar on the left side and the upstairs bar is located behind the seated mezzanine. You MUST be 21 with valid ID in order to enter either of these areas. You must show your valid ID to receive a hand stamp once inside the venue in order to access these spaces. No fake ID's, please! They will be confiscated and you will not be provided access to our bar areas.
Where is Will-Call?
Will Call is located at the box office, directly in front of the venue. Customers need to bring the credit card utilized to make their ticket purchase as well as their confirmation number in order to pick up tickets. Tickets should be picked up directly by the purchaser.
Is there food at the venue?
Our concession stand sells popcorn, soda and snacks.
Legendary Venue, Epic Private Events!
U2, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Pearl Jam and Jane's Addiction are among the superstar artists who have played at this legendary NYC venue. Located just one block east of Union Square and 2.5 miles from the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, this unique space is the perfect location to host your corporate event, product launch, cocktail reception, fundraiser or private concert. Irving Plaza accommodates 25 to 1,000 guests, and our talented staff handles every detail, so you don't have to!
Plan Your Event Today
For Multi-Location Events, Please Contact our National Sales Team
Contact Our Special Events Sales Team
Irving Plaza Powered By Verizon 5G
- 212 837 2421
- 17 Irving Place New York, NY 10003