- Will Call Info
Will Call is available at the Box Office 2 hours prior to event.
- Parking Info
The Comcast Center facility contains 16 parking lots providing ample parking for all ticket holders with no additional charge. Be assured that every effort is made to ensure a safe and speedy exit from the facility.
ALL RECREATIONAL VEHICLES AND BUSSES MUST BE FILLED TO CAPACITY WITH PATRONS HOLDING VALID TICKETS. NO TRAILERS, COMMERCIAL TRUCKS, OR COMMERCIAL CATERING BUSINESSES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARKING LOTS.
- Phone Info
General Information#: (508)339-2331
- Misc Info
Concessions are available including wine and beer.
New England Sportservice is the exclusive food & beverage provider at the Comcast Center. To purchase alcoholic beverages, a patron must present one of the following forms of identification:
● a valid Massachusetts issued Driver’s License which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Massachusetts issued Liquor Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Massachusetts issued Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid United States issued Passport Identification Booklet or a valid United States issued Passport Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age *All other passports not issued by the United States government must have a United States Custom Stamp, printed in English and indicate that the patron is at least 21 years of age or older
● a valid United States issued Military Identification Card which indicates that the patron is at least 21 years of age
● a valid Out-of-State Driver’s License which has the patron’s photo and indicates that the patron is at least 25 years of age or older and subject to the conditions that (1) the patron must actually appear to be 25 years of age or older and (2) if the patron is between 25 and 30 years of age, the patron must also produce another form of identification (such as a credit card, with a signature to compare signatures), which substantiates the person's identity.
● a valid Canadian Driver’s License/US Territory License which has the patron’s photo and indicates that the patron is at least 25 years of age or older and subject to the conditions that (1) the patron must actually appear to be 25 years of age or older and (2) if the patron is between 25 and 30 years of age, the patron must also produce another form of identification (such as a credit card, with a signature to compare signatures), which substantiates the person's identity. This document must be printed in English.
We will not accept: out-of-state issued driver’s license which indicates that the patron is 24 years of age or younger; out-of-state issued identification cards; out-of-state issued liquor identification cards; out of country driver’s license except Canada/US Territory, this document must be printed in English; VISA’s; Alien Registration Cards; Passports from governments that are not officially recognized by the United States; Dependant/Merchant Marine Military Identification Cards; duplicate forms of identification; expired forms of identification; photo copies of any form of identification; non-photo forms of identification of any kind; and damaged, mutilated or altered licenses or other forms of identification.
Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested at any time to produce valid identification which must satisfy the foregoing requirements. No refunds will be offered for confiscated alcoholic beverages. Any patron who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to eviction and arrest. Any patron who passes alcohol to another patron who is unable to provide an acceptable form of identification as listed above may be subject to eviction. We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time and we reserve the right to limit service to one drink per patron. Our alcohol service will end at least one hour prior to the scheduled end of an event. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time. We will not serve any patron whom we believe to be intoxicated. Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from these premises. Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages not obtained on premises will be subject to eviction. New England Sportservice retains the right to refuse any ID, and to refuse/cease service to any patron at any time. Our policies are in place for your protection, as well as ours.
Thank you and enjoy the show!
Comcast Center (previously Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts aka Great Woods) is located at the junction of Routes 140 and 495 South (within minutes of I-95).
Take I-95 South to exit 7A-140 South, follow for 3 1/2 miles.
Take 495 South, to exit 11.
take I-95 North, to exit 6A-495 South, to exit 11.
From Cape Cod:
Take 495 North, to exit 10-123, follow 123 West to 140 North.
- General Info
Mon-Fri: 1:00-5:00pm (non event days)
1 hour to 1 1/2 hours after start of show time on event days.
Open on the day that events first go on sale.
- Payment Options
Cash, MC, VISA, AMX, DISCOVER
- Child Rules
Call box office for specific information: (508) 339-2333.
- General Rules
No tapes or laser pointers.
Comcast Center allows food in provided it fits into a one gallon bag (Soft Coolers Only!). One bag per person.
Comcast Center allowed one factory sealed bottle of water per person.
There is no smoking in the reserved seating areas of the Comcast Center.
Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval.